5 Aug 2010

"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people`s minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing." -Audrey Hepburn






As a kid my favorite movies were old musicals and classics like Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind, Sound of Music, Shirley Temple, Mary Poppins etc. I have probably seen all Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe movies.

Despite of dozens of old classics I have seen, I saw Breakfast at Tiffany's first time last Christmas.

Now I have already seen it atleast 3 times and I love it. Love the dramatic love scenes, music and, most of all, Audrey's style & her dreamy and clumsy character Holly Golightly. She's been a fashion icon through decades and her charm doesn't fade.

Some may say Lady Gaga and Rihanna are the style icons of today, but no one can beat Hepburn. I wish i could just crawl into her wardrobe in that movie.

Enjoy the pictures and pure old time glamour! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment