18 Jun 2010

Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green green grass.. .





Captured moments of beautiful summer nights in France & Italy last summer. Every time I see these photos my heart longs back there. I remember the sound of the waves in France, and I remember the calming silence of Toscana. Such beautiful memories that mean me more than a diamong ring or two.

Talking of magical summer nights, don't we all remember this sweet song. There's something special in that track, makes me really miss warm summer nights.

I want to sit on the quayside and dip my toes in the ocean. Crystal clear sky.

I want to walk barefoot through the field on a bright summer night, listen to the perfect silence of a dawn. flowers in my hair.

I want to wear my favorite floral summer dress.

I really want to wake up on a Saturday morning with sunbeams dancing on the curtains..

No comments:

Post a Comment